Abstract submission deadline: 31 October 2013
- Extended abstract submission deadline: 15 November 2013
- Abstract acceptance notification: 1st week of November 2013
- Invited session proposal deadline: 30 November 2013
- Workshop proposal deadline: 15 December 2013
Full paper submission deadline: 31 January 2014
- Extended full paper submission deadline: 10 February
- Full paper acceptance notification: 1 April 2014
- Camera-ready paper submission: 1 May 2014
- Conference: 11-13 June 2014
Here you can download a paper template in Word format. The template contains detailed guidelines for the papers to be submitted to the International Conference of Kansei Engineering and Emotion Research 2014. Key requirements are:
- The abstract should be 250 words maximum length.
- The full document should not exceed 5000 words (excluding Title, abstract, keywords, references, and biographies).
- The file (pdf format) should not exceed 10Mb.
- The number of keywords should not exceed 5.
Here you can download the calls for contributions at KEER 2014 as PDF files:
KEER2014 Pre-conference workshop, June 10
- Registration fee: 1500 SEK, (includes coffee and lunch)
KEER2014 Conference, June 11-13
- Registration fee “Early bird”: 5150 SEK
- Registration fee PhD Student: 4050 SEK
- Registration fee “Normal”: 6050 SEK
Registration fee includes Welcome Reception at the Air force Museum June 11, coffees, lunches, proceedings, conference bag and bus transportation to/from the conference venue at Linköping University.
Questions & Answers
As the conference approaches we are recieving an increasing amount of inquires regarding different aspects of the upcoming event. In order to efficiently handle these question, please observe the following: